Download Worx Landroid for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Worx Landroid for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Worx Landroid on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Worx Landroid for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Worx Landroid on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Worx Landroid on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Worx Landroid for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Worx Landroid on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Worx Landroid and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Worx Landroid for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Worx Landroid on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Worx Landroid and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Worx Landroid and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Worx Landroid|
|Developer||Positec Tool Corporation|
|Update||August 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Worx Landroid FAQs, Guide, and Features
Way more than a remote control, this app removes all the guess work, enabling your Landroid to take the best decisions for your lawn, autonomously.
The app tells your Landroid how long it has to operate daily, taking into account those variables that influence your grass growth rate. Still you have the option of setting at what time it should start and exclude days you don’t want it to operate.
The app also provides cumulative statistics such as distance run, operating time, number of recharges, electricity consumption.
– Stability fixes
– Minor UI improvements
The Worx Landroid is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.