Download WOT Mobile Security Protection for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WOT Mobile Security Protection for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WOT Mobile Security Protection on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WOT Mobile Security Protection for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WOT Mobile Security Protection on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WOT Mobile Security Protection on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WOT Mobile Security Protection for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WOT Mobile Security Protection on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WOT Mobile Security Protection and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WOT Mobile Security Protection for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WOT Mobile Security Protection on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WOT Mobile Security Protection and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WOT Mobile Security Protection and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
WOT Mobile Security Protection
|App Name||WOT Mobile Security Protection|
|Developer||WOT Services LLC|
|Update||December 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
WOT Mobile Security Protection FAQs, Guide, and Features
★★★★★ “One of my favorites” – USA Today
★★★★★ “Excellent and free” – PCWorld
Download WOT for FREE on Android – The future of safe browsing! 360° protection on the go!
Ever felt unsafe while surfing the web? Or asked ‘Is this website safe?’ WOT lets you know a website’s safety and protects you from harmful websites, apps, and WiFi networks based on WOT community reviews and Machine Learning algorithms.
The WOT mobile security app provides you with a safe browsing experience, enables app scanning and WiFi protection, and is powered by over 140 million users! With WOT you can
– Start your online protection by checking if a website is safe
– Scan apps and files in real-time
– Protect your WiFi networks
– Receive site security reputations
– Get warning notifications on your device
– Build a Black List of sites you want to block and avoid
– Block adult content sites and have parental control over them
WOT safe browsing is compatible with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. You can access more than 56 million websites that have been rated and reviewed by over 140 million users, providing you with
– One-click awareness of viruses and other safety threats
– Real-time malware protection for optimal web safety
– Site security tests with third party blacklists
– Warning notifications while surfing the web
– Phishing protection
– Safe browsing on Google Search result pages
– Block unwanted sites by creating a black/white list of sites to avoid
– Access to millions of site reputation ratings
NEW – WIFI Protection
WOT scans all WIFI networks to check for risks, threats and anything that may be harmful
Learn which networks are safe for you to connect too.
NEW – App Scanning
Make sure you only have authentic and secure apps on your mobile device
Scan apps that may contain viruses, malware or just be generally harmful or dangerous to your device.
NEW – App Locking
Lock apps and URL’s that contain private or sensitive information on your device
Add a password to any app to make sure that nobody has access to it and keep your sensitive apps safe.
Security and protection
– Filter content and receive notifications for dangerous links
– Scan for suspicious apps
– WiFi Scanner for network hijacking and encryption
– Surf securely on Android’s default browser, Chrome and Firefox
– Discover reputation ratings based on machine learning algorithms
– Website security checks based on users reviews
– Malware/scam protection and phishing protection
– Spot threats and discover secure sites
Control Adult Content
– Black Lists let you create a list of dangerous websites
– Block adult content
– Advanced content filtering for Google
– Parental control over your child’s safety and online browsing
– Web protection you can rely on
– Content filtering to put your mind at ease
– Create your own filters for sites
– Trust the WOT community as reviews are based on real experiences from real users
– Enhance your safety based on website ratings
– Block websites on Chrome and Google
– Make the web safer for the growing WOT community by running your own website security checks
How does WOT work?
WOT provides you with a safe browsing experience that combines machine learning algorithms with over 140 million website safety ratings and reviews that create a safety score for every site.
When you browse a site, instead of needing to know how to block websites, the app runs a website safety check on the URL and matches it to our database of site security reputations. If the site is unsafe, a warning notification is shown on your device with an option to go back to safety.
Powered by a global community of over 140 million people, WOT checks every website before you visit it to let you know its safety and security rating.
So what are you waiting for? Join the community today and help make the web a safer place!
# UI improvements and Bug fixes.
And here are some updates from the recent updates :
# We’d added ignored issues and trusted networks to help you manage your app activity!
# WOT will now protect you from phishing sites and detect phishing attacks on your browser.
Your comments helped us to improve our service!
The WOT Mobile Security Protection is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.