Download Wrecking Ball for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Wrecking Ball for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Wrecking Ball on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Wrecking Ball for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Wrecking Ball on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wrecking Ball on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wrecking Ball for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Wrecking Ball on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Wrecking Ball and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Wrecking Ball for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Wrecking Ball on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Wrecking Ball and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Wrecking Ball and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Wrecking Ball|
|Update||August 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Wrecking Ball FAQs, Guide, and Features
You’ll never be bored when you have all this destruction ahead of you. Move your aim, focus on the tricky shapes, and just shoot! Watch those huge shapes crumble to tiny pieces after each perfect turn — and feel how oddly satisfying it is for yourself!
Wrecking Ball is tricky enough to require all of your focus, but also a fun game for kids! It keeps players from getting bored at all ages. Focus your skills to make a move — can you get that ‘perfect turn’?
Use all your skills in this tricky and oddly satisfying game, to shoot your wrecking ball at different shapes and ensure maximum destruction! Focus on making a perfect turn, level after level!
Destruction is inevitable in this tricky and oddly satisfying game!
Wrecking Ball features:
Do you have enough skills to collect all the skins?
Complete level after level!
Focus on destruction!
Make a move!
Focus your mind, get that perfect turn!
So tricky, you’ll need all your skills!
Bored? Never again!
Destruction is inevitable in this wrecking ball game!
Bored parent? Play this oddly satisfying game!
Level up your destruction skills!
If you’re bored, just make another move!
Will your move be a perfect turn?
What are you waiting for? Start playing now!
From the studio that brought you other free games like Pull the Pin, Parking Jam 3D, Sandwich!, Clash of Blocks, Paint The Cube and more!
Stay in touch with us online:
> Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/popcore
> TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@popcore
> Web: https://popcore.com/
Bug fixes + performance improvements. Thank you for playing!
The Wrecking Ball is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.