Download WTMP – Who touched my phone? for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the WTMP – Who touched my phone? for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the WTMP – Who touched my phone? on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install WTMP – Who touched my phone? for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the WTMP – Who touched my phone? on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WTMP – Who touched my phone? on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WTMP – Who touched my phone? for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the WTMP – Who touched my phone? on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the WTMP – Who touched my phone? and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install WTMP – Who touched my phone? for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the WTMP – Who touched my phone? on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the WTMP – Who touched my phone? and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the WTMP – Who touched my phone? and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
WTMP – Who touched my phone?
|App Name||WTMP – Who touched my phone?|
|Update||November 20, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
WTMP – Who touched my phone? FAQs, Guide, and Features
WTMP – Who touched my phone?
Application will record those who will use your phone using the front camera in the background mode, invisibly for user. You will see who, when and what did to your favorite device while it is not under your attention.
How does it work?
1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device;
2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps);
3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on;
4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report;
5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The application needs device administrator rights to look out for incorrect unlock attempts. Android only detects a password or pattern as incorrect if it has at least 4 digits/characters or pattern dots.
Device Administrator needs to be deactivated before app uninstall.
For any questions:
1. New monitoring options. You can separately select the types of reports that you want to save.
2. Help (Problem solving) on the settings screen.
3. Advanced settings changes.
4. List filtering.
5. New report viewing screen.
The WTMP – Who touched my phone? is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.