Download XDV for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the XDV for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the XDV on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install XDV for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the XDV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the XDV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install XDV for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the XDV on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the XDV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install XDV for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the XDV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the XDV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the XDV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||August 9, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
XDV FAQs, Guide, and Features
XDV is a streaming video surveillance software, iPhone through sport DV hotspot, connecting Zhuhai allwinner technology based on the movement of the main chip DV, real-time monitoring.
Motion camera using the most advanced streaming media solution that can achieve low latency, high-quality image.
1. Live Preview motion DV video screen.
2.DV can control the motion to take pictures, video, photography slow operation.
Camera features including ordinary camera, time taking pictures, automatic camera, camera trajectory.
Video features include loop recording, time-lapse recording.
Photography can be slow depending on the resolution of fun settin
4. Set the motion DV terminal directly related settings, such as exposure, white balance and so on.
5.Connect the process, real-time browsing, file management movement DV terminal, also can be downloaded to the phone side backup.
6.The software also can be made without connecting motion DV status, pictures or video files have been downloaded.
7. You can simultaneously share to each social platform.
fix some connection problems.
The XDV is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.