Download xHP Flashtool for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the xHP Flashtool for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the xHP Flashtool on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install xHP Flashtool for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the xHP Flashtool on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the xHP Flashtool on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install xHP Flashtool for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the xHP Flashtool on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the xHP Flashtool and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install xHP Flashtool for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the xHP Flashtool on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the xHP Flashtool and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the xHP Flashtool and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||xHP Flashtool|
|Developer||RBT TUNING GMBH|
|Update||November 16, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
xHP Flashtool FAQs, Guide, and Features
xHP Flashtool is the worldwide first and complete Tuning solution for your BMW with ZF6HP, ZF8HP Automatic or 7-Speed DCT Transmission. xHP is the only tool that focuses fully on getting the best from your Auto-Transmission and is the worldwide leading solution for BMW vehicles. xHP put’s the power to fully customize your automatic transmission at your hands. Connect your Android Smartphone or Tablet to your car and use our powerful custom functions or choose from pre-defined OTS maps in our Webshop!
The ZF Autos are used throughout the whole BMW range, from the 1-series hatchbacks, to the mighty Alpina and M cars! While the hardware stays widely the same throughout all applications the software inside the controller makes it possible to adapt the transmission, to every vehicle and mimic a wide range of driver styles. Smooth and comfy in the Diesel applications, the same transmission can be tweaked to deliver snap-on take-off behavior, surprisingly fast shift times and even race-style throttle blips on downshifts.
Tweaking your transmission is not only about getting quicker, or holding more power. An automatic transmission is deeply involved into vehicle dynamics and contributes very much to the overall driving experience. From crawling in traffic, over city driving, to taking your vehicle to the drag strip or a race track, the TCU widely defines how your car feels. Like everyone drives different with a manual, the maps inside the TCU hide the secrets to tweak your automatic transmission to your personal likings and finally experience what BMW promised you once in the glossy brochure: Sheer driving pleasure!
For a seamless start, please read the manual on needed hardware and prerequisites: https://bit.ly/38YyP3C
To connect to your car, you have 4 options: Wifi Thor Adapter, MHD Wifi Adapter (orange and black), ENET cable or a standard OBD INPA USB cable!
– Added Drag Race Mode Activation Threshold
– Flash performance improvements
– Various bug fixes and improvements
The xHP Flashtool is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.