Download Yahoo Search for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Yahoo Search for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Yahoo Search on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Yahoo Search for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Yahoo Search on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yahoo Search on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yahoo Search for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Yahoo Search on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Yahoo Search and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Yahoo Search for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Yahoo Search on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Yahoo Search and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Yahoo Search and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Yahoo Search|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Yahoo Search FAQs, Guide, and Features
Yahoo Search helps you find the information you need while on-the-go and get fast answers to help navigate your life. Get quick access to the latest sports scores, breaking news and what’s Trending Now. Find local restaurants, coffee shops and services around you with a moveable map showing nearby results. Search using your voice for quick access to what you need. Discover a better way to find answers with the Yahoo Search App.
– Voice-to-text search – Use your voice to search quickly for answers while on-the-go.
– Trending Now – Discover the most popular breaking news and searches from around the Web on your start screen.
– Sports – Get the latest scores, game schedules, stats, breaking news, videos and more on your favorite teams.
– Local – Discover local restaurants, coffee shops and gas stations around you. Tap the map to browse nearby locations.
– Movies – Watch trailers, read reviews and find showtimes near you.
– Finance – Search for the latests news on the markets and keep on top of your stocks.
– Accessibility – Optimized for color contrast.
– You’re in control – Clear your search history, activate safe search for your kids and manage your user settings.
– Search Assistance – Get instant suggestions as you type to find information faster.
– New design – Discover a sleek new swipeable experience that allows you to navigate between search results seamlessly.
– Discover more – Get the best sports, finance, news and celebrity information from across Yahoo, TechCrunch, Engadget, HuffPost and AOL.
*NOTE: Non-US users, you will see a slightly different experience based on your language.
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback. Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/193847
The Yahoo Search is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.