Download Yandex.Mail for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Yandex.Mail for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Yandex.Mail on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Yandex.Mail for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Yandex.Mail on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yandex.Mail on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yandex.Mail for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Yandex.Mail on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Yandex.Mail and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Yandex.Mail for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Yandex.Mail on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Yandex.Mail and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Yandex.Mail and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Yandex.Mail FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Yandex.Mail mobile app is a convenient mailbox in your phone and securely protected from spam and viruses.
- All mailboxes in a single app. Check multiple mailboxes at the same time. You can add all your accounts from Yandex, Yandex.Mail 360 for Business, Mail.Ru, Gmail, Rambler, Outlook.com, and other email services. You can read your email on a single device, just switch between the profiles. Click “+” to the right of the avatar and add other mailboxes.
- Personalize your mail. If you prefer to go through your mail in the evening, turn on the dark theme. It lowers screen contrast and is more comfortable on the eyes. You can also change sounds in the settings. Choose the one you like. Finally, you can swipe the screen to delete or archive your email. Customize it to your liking.
- View email attachments at a glance. If a sender attaches a picture, you see its thumbnail next to the subject of the message in the Inbox. If your attachment is too large, it automatically uploads to Yandex.Disk and is made available in the email as a regular file or a link. You don’t need to install anything to view this attachment.
- Use Yandex.Mail offline. You can find your order number for a movie theater, insurance policy, address, or phone number even without an internet connection. Or, if you get disconnected in the metro, you can still continue reading and responding to your emails: all messages will be automatically sent when the internet is back to normal.
- Protect yourself from attackers and spam. To keep your messages private, log in using a pin code. If someone unlocks your phone, they most likely won’t be able to read your mail. You’re also protected from spam by Yandex.Mail smart filtering algorithms, which you can help train by marking unwanted mail as spam.
- Yandex.Mail includes Yandex.Telemost and Yandex.Calendar. Get together online, hold a work teleconference, or meet with your family in Yandex.Telemost. If you schedule a meeting in Yandex.Calendar, all participants will get a notification email and a reminder so they don’t miss it.
Get more features with a Yandex.Mail 360 subscription:
– Ad-free app
– Priority support
– Extra space in Yandex.Disk
– Unlimited space for videos from your phone
The amount is deducted from your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The subscription is renewed automatically for the same period as the previous one. You can cancel it in the Google Play settings at any time after purchase. The Yandex.Mail 360 subscription cost depends on the country where you make the payment and may vary. If you decide not to buy a subscription, you can continue using the app for free.
Manage your emails on the go. Listen to your emails if you’re busy and use suggestions to respond in just one touch, or just record your message. The Yandex.Mail mobile app understands a number of languages and can translate incoming email.
Message filtering is now available on your mobile phone! Set up filters, and Yandex.Mail will label, delete, and mark your emails as read, or sort them into folders.
The Yandex.Mail is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.