Download Yandex.Metro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Yandex.Metro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Yandex.Metro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Yandex.Metro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Yandex.Metro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yandex.Metro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yandex.Metro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Yandex.Metro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Yandex.Metro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Yandex.Metro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Yandex.Metro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Yandex.Metro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Yandex.Metro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Yandex.Metro FAQs, Guide, and Features
Plan your metro trip and know how long your journey will take, including any line transfers. The app displays the optimal route, shows which metro car will be most convenient, shows station exits on the map and forewarns of any closures.
• Metro map with everything you need to know
On the map you can see which stations are closed for repairs, and which stations are best for getting to railway stations and airports. Enlarge the map to see more detail, like different types of interchanges between stations.
• Optimal routes and metro cars for convenient transfers
Yandex.Metro shows you how long a journey will take, the number of transfers and whether any stations are closed for renovations. It shows which metro car to choose to speed up your trip and not waste time when changing lines.
Information about metro exits
• Information about metro exits
See detailed information about every station: how many exits and which streets they lead to, working hours and warnings of any closures. Hail a taxi to pick you up from your chosen metro exit right within the app.
• Pay your fare in the app
Use the app to top up Moscow’s Troika and Strelka public transport cards.
The app supports TalkBack, so it can be used by people with visual impairments.
• More than 30 schemes
– Russia: Volgograd, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Samara, St. Petersburg.
– Austria: Vienna.
– Azerbaijan: Baku.
– Armenia: Yerevan.
– Belarus: Minsk.
– Hungary: Budapest.
– Greece: Athens.
– Georgia: Tbilisi.
– Italy: Milan, Rome.
– Kazakhstan: Almaty.
– UAE: Dubai.
– Poland: Warsaw.
– Portugal: Lisbon.
– USA: San Francisco.
– Turkey: Istanbul.
– Uzbekistan: Tashkent.
– Ukraine: Dnipro, Kiev, Kharkiv.
– Finland: Helsinki.
– Czech Republic: Prague.
Bug fixes and improvements using your feedback.
The Yandex.Metro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.