Download Yeelight Pro for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Yeelight Pro for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Yeelight Pro on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Yeelight Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Yeelight Pro on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yeelight Pro on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yeelight Pro for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Yeelight Pro on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Yeelight Pro and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Yeelight Pro for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Yeelight Pro on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Yeelight Pro and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Yeelight Pro and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Yeelight Pro|
|Update||October 15, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Yeelight Pro FAQs, Guide, and Features
Yeelight Pro is the intelligent lighting hardware management configuration platform of Yeelight. It supports the connection of Yeelight gateways, Yeelight lighting equipment, curtains and various sensors and other smart products to provide users with an overall solution for intelligent lighting. Users can simply and conveniently interact with these devices through mobile phones to realize personalized customized smart scenes and realize the interconnection and intercommunication between smart hardware.
Whole house intelligent experience
Yeelight Pro provides an overall solution for intelligent lighting, using Bluetooth Mesh technology, with low device control delay and good overall control consistency. Support custom personalized lighting scenes, intelligent linkage can be configured through sensors. At the same time, it supports remote control, no matter where you are, you can view and control it in real time.
Regional spatial management
Support area, room, and light group operation, making the control more convenient.
Scene automation customization
Intelligent settings, flexible configuration of multiple conditions, intelligent linkage, non-inductive triggering scenes
Fast equipment control
The brightness and color temperature of the light can be adjusted freely to meet your different lighting needs.
1. Support batch upgrade of Ble Mesh equipment
2. Support dynamic lighting editing of lighting categories in automation and scenes
3. Support multi-key switch to wireless switch
4. Support automated screening
5. Support new equipment categories
6. Optimize known issues and improve user experience
The Yeelight Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.