Download Yoti – your digital identity for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Yoti – your digital identity for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Yoti – your digital identity on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Yoti – your digital identity for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Yoti – your digital identity on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yoti – your digital identity on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yoti – your digital identity for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Yoti – your digital identity on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Yoti – your digital identity and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Yoti – your digital identity for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Yoti – your digital identity on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Yoti – your digital identity and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Yoti – your digital identity and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Yoti – your digital identity
|App Name||Yoti – your digital identity|
|Update||November 19, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Yoti – your digital identity FAQs, Guide, and Features
Yoti is your secure digital ID.
Your Digital ID gives you a safe and convenient way to prove who you are to businesses.
What you can do with Yoti
– Prove your identity or age to businesses.
– Securely store and share credentials issued to you by third parties, including staff ID cards and health test results.
– Get an extra layer of security when you log in to online accounts.
– Manage all your logins with our free password manager.
Your details are safe
Add details to your Yoti by scanning a government-approved ID document. We accept passports, driving licences and national ID cards from 185+ countries.
Any details you add to your Yoti are encrypted into unreadable data that only you can unlock. The private encryption key to your data is stored safely on your phone – only you can activate this key and access your details using your PIN or fingerprint.
Protecting your privacy
We cannot share your details without your permission or mine or sell your data to third parties.
We encourage businesses to only ask for the details they need, so when you choose to share your details with a business using Yoti, you can feel safe sharing less data.
Create your Digital ID in minutes
1. Add a phone number and create a 5 digit PIN to protect your account.
2. Take a scan of your face so we can be sure you’re a real person.
3. Scan your ID document to add your details.
Join over 10 million people who have already downloaded the Yoti app.
After adding an ID document, we now provide shortcuts to other relevant areas of the app to help you get straight to where you need to go.
In some EU countries, you can now import your COVID-19 vaccination certificate into Yoti. We’ll check the details on your Yoti match your vaccination certificate, and store a digital vaccination card which can be launched from the home screen. We’re planning on adding support for more countries soon.
The Yoti – your digital identity is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.