Download Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7
|App Name||Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7|
|Update||October 7, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 FAQs, Guide, and Features
Andaman7 is a Personal Health Record for patients, built by patients.
The Andaman7 platform includes:
– A complete Personal Health Record with complete privacy (GDPR, HIPAA & others)
– Connection to thousands of hospitals, EHRs & labs. Enabled for hundreds of devices
– Exchange platform based on a peer-to-peer architecture for privacy & security
– Services layer to allow partners to offer more services
– Modules for decentralized clinical trials, RWE, quality of life studies, ePRO, eCOA
– Modules for hospitals to monitor patients at home & exchange rich data in both directions
Andaman7 is also the most advanced platform for managing health related data, serving 3 communities in more than 20 languages:
2/ Medical Research
3/ Healthcare Professionals
See below for each:
1/ For Patients
Medical History📋 – Securely save your personal & family medical health history.
Appointments and Visits📅 – Keep records of your past visits to the doctor/hospital, add recommendations & plan upcoming appointments.
Documents📁 – Keep a copy of every document; medical reports, prescriptions, lab test results, billing, administrative documents, etc.
Logbook📓- Day by day, record your symptoms, mood & anything that could help your doctor better.
Vitals/Drugs/Immunizations💉 – Chart & track vital health parameters. Connect to your lab to download your test results. Register the name of the drug, get reminders, note your immunizations.
As a patient, manage your family’s & your personal health data. Take control of your health by connecting to your hospital. Share health related data with your family, your doctors, other health professionals via the app.
2/ For Medical Research
We offer an easy way to connect to patients to run your decentralized or hybrid clinical trials, RWE or quality of life study, ePRO, eCOA. We include eConsent and medication adherence.
Patients are recruited via doctors & sites who enroll them on Andaman7. Patients must consent to be part of a trial before being enrolled. Patients must consent before sharing any data. When they do, the data is extremely rich. It can be the full spectrum of data from patient questionnaires, hospital EHRs, lab test results, connected devices, etc.
Andaman7 is extremely flexible, we can start a study 3-6x faster than current solutions.
We support LOINC, FHIR, CDISC, ODM & many other standards.
3/ For Healthcare Professionals, Doctors & Hospitals
Our health intermediation platform can be used by care actors for home care, remote patient monitoring, etc.
Communication with patients is bidirectional. Andaman7 collects data from other health enabled apps & smart devices such as watches, weighing scales, glucose meters, blood pressure monitors, etc.
Andaman7 is used by citizens in many countries & is available in 20+ languages.
– Google Blackbox Connect
– Janssen France National Datathon
– Youth Cancer Europe
– Tech Tour HTS HealthTech Summit
– Agoria eHealth Award
– King Baudouin Foundation Award
Download the Andaman7 healthcare application 📥 to keep your health data accessible with you at all times.
Important note: Andaman7 does not sell data & does not have access to the health data of patients.
For questions/concerns/suggestions mail us at: [email protected] & for any business inquiries: [email protected]
Big performance boost and other fixes
The Your Personal Medical Health Record App: Andaman7 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.