Download YouTube Go for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the YouTube Go for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the YouTube Go on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install YouTube Go for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the YouTube Go on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the YouTube Go on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install YouTube Go for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the YouTube Go on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the YouTube Go and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install YouTube Go for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the YouTube Go on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the YouTube Go and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the YouTube Go and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||YouTube Go|
|Update||October 25, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
YouTube Go FAQs, Guide, and Features
Introducing YouTube Go 🎆 A brand new app to download and watch videos
YouTube Go is your everyday companion, even when you have limited data or a slow connection.
✔️️ Discover popular videos: 🎵 songs, 🎥 movies, 📺 TV shows, 😂 comedy, 👜 fashion, 🍲 cooking, 🛠️ ‘how-to’s and many, many more!
✔️️ Download and watch your favourite videos
✔️️ Control your data and storage
🔹 Control your data $
– Choose to download or watch
– Preview videos before you download or watch
– Choose how many MBs you use on videos
🔹 Download videos ⬇️️
– Download videos to your phone or SD card
– Play them without buffering
– Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
– Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
🔹 Super fast! Less phone hang 🚀
– No more worrying about phone hanging
– Made to work with less storage and slow speeds
YouTube Go – Maximise your fun without eating up your data 😍
Introducing the new YouTube Go app – try it now!
The YouTube Go is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.