Download Zello PTT Walkie Talkie for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Zello PTT Walkie Talkie for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Zello PTT Walkie Talkie for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Zello PTT Walkie Talkie for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Zello PTT Walkie Talkie and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Zello PTT Walkie Talkie
|App Name||Zello PTT Walkie Talkie|
|Update||December 8, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Zello PTT Walkie Talkie FAQs, Guide, and Features
Turn your phone or tablet into a walkie talkie with this lightning fast free PTT (Push-To-Talk) radio app. Talk to your contacts privately or join public channels to engage in a hot debate.
• Real-time streaming, high-quality voice
• Contacts availability and text status
• Public and private channels for up to 6000 users
• Option to map hardware PTT (Push-To-Talk) button
• Bluetooth headset support (selected phones)
• Voice history
• Call alert
• Push notifications
• Live location tracking (available with Zello Work service only)
• Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data
Zello uses proprietary low-latency push-to-talk protocol and is not interoperable with Voxer, Sprint Direct Connect or AT&T Enhanced PTT. Zello Android client supports free public service, ZelloWork cloud service, and private Zello Enterprise Server.
We are working hard to improve the app so please expect frequent updates. If you have questions or issues send us an email at [email protected]
► Visit our website https://zello.com/ to get Zello Walkie Talkie for your PC or different platform
► Connect with other Zello users on Facebook: https://facebook.com/ZelloMe
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zello
Same Zello, new brand logo and app icon.
The Zello PTT Walkie Talkie is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.