Download ZeTime for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ZeTime for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ZeTime on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ZeTime for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ZeTime on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ZeTime on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ZeTime for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ZeTime on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ZeTime and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ZeTime for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ZeTime on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ZeTime and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ZeTime and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 24, 2019|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
ZeTime FAQs, Guide, and Features
** This app requires MyKronoz ZeTime hybrid smartwatch to be used. **
The world’s first hybrid smartwatch with mechanical hands over a color touchscreen, ZeTime, blends the classic design of a traditional timepiece with the most advanced features of a smartwatch. Designed to be worn all day, everyday, ZeTime can work up to 30 days on a single charge.
With ZeTime app, keep track of your daily activity and sleep, set personal goals to stay motivated, select notifications and information that you want to receive straight to your wrist.
Customize your ZeTime to suit your lifestyle through a variety of advanced settings: watch faces, weather forecasts, time zones, buttons configuration, power management, left mode and more.
ZeTime can be used as a remote control, allowing you to take pictures, control your music or easily find your phone from your watch.
* FEATURES *
– Track daily activity (steps, distance, calories, active minutes)
– Monitor your heart rate
– Record your sleep cycles
– Set personal goals
– Analyze your results and progress through the activity dashboard
– Select notifications of your choice (Incoming calls, SMS, emails, calendar events, social networks)
– Set daily reminders
– Calibrate your watch
– Choose your watch faces
– Customize watch buttons and advanced settings
– Offer multiple time zones
– Remote control
Support Data Migration for MyKronoz app
The ZeTime is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.