Download ZipGrade for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the ZipGrade for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the ZipGrade on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install ZipGrade for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the ZipGrade on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ZipGrade on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ZipGrade for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the ZipGrade on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the ZipGrade and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install ZipGrade for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the ZipGrade on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the ZipGrade and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the ZipGrade and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
ZipGrade FAQs, Guide, and Features
Grade multiple choice tests, quizzes, and assessments instantly in the classroom by using your Android device’s camera as a grading scanner. ZipGrade is a grading app that makes grading effortless while capturing, storing, and reporting with useful data on assessments. No need to wait for the Scantron machine or sheetfed scanner to grade papers quickly.
Students receive immediate feedback and can see their score on a test as soon as they’re done. Teachers can have all of their multiple-choice grading done before the next class starts. Based on teacher feedback over the last year, numerous options are available to customize ZipGrade to meet different classroom needs.
* Free answer sheets available in several formats and sizes (up to 100 question answer sheets)
* Works without internet connectivity. Data will sync whenever a connection is found (optional).
* Uses student ID numbers or written name of student for reporting.
* Knows when a paper is in viewfinder and sufficiently in focus to grade. No buttons to press while grading!
* Students may use pen or pencil. Handles erasures and white out well.
* Combination answers of up to 3 letters allow for up to 31 answers for each question– great for matching portions!
* Companion website (www.zipgrade.com), allows additional functionality and reporting once a free ZipGrade Cloud user is created:
– Secure backup of all graded papers and data
– Import Student Rosters
– Manage Student and Class Information
– Export Quiz results to CSV or PDF formats
– Download answer sheet packs by class with student information pref-filled
1. Select from multiple answer sheet forms and sizes at ZipGrade.com. Download and print as many copies as you wish.
2. Within the ZipGrade app, press ‘New Quiz’
3. Press ‘Edit ‘Key’. Enter your answer key or scan an answer sheet acting as a key
4. Press ‘Scan Papers’ to start scanning papers:
* Hold paper on flat surface and align the 4 corner squares in the 4 viewfinders.
* ZipGrade will automatically focus and identify when paper is readable.
* The app will vibrate when paper is graded and provide an instant summary (with links for more detail).
* No buttons to push, leaving your other hand free to turn to the next paper.
* View actual images of scanned papers and make any manual corrections (ie student’s crossout out inked circles) in ‘Review Papers’
* Get a view of how the entire class did in ‘Item Analysis’. Item Analysis includes a drill-through to see alternative answers and which students gave those answers.
* Export results as PDF reports (to print and hand back or post) or CSV files to upload to your gradebook.
As a free download with a 100 scan demo, we’d like you to try ZipGrade to see if it is the right grading app for you. If so, purchase additional time at any point as an in-app purchase. Once purchased, use your subscription on any device you own by logging in with the same ZipGrade Cloud user. Your data and subscription will sync between devices. Many teachers like to scan with their phone, but review with their tablet or desktop computer.
Great for exit tickets, formative assessments, summative assessments, or regular quizzes. By giving teachers the flexibility to grade papers instantly anywhere, ZipGrade provides immediate feedback on current knowledge and can be used to better focus lessons and assignments. Replace your expensive Scantron machine with the technology you’re carrying with you already.
We’re diligently working to improve the product and need feedback from teachers like you. Write [email protected] with any feedback or suggestions.
Version 3 includes some major feature updates:
* New Tab Navigation
* Account create and login optional
* Print Answer Sheets from Quiz Screen
Specific to this build:
* Optimize Quiz List to be faster for search and sort
* Fix PDF export bug for older Android versions
The ZipGrade is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.