Download Zombie Forest HD: Survival for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Zombie Forest HD: Survival for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Zombie Forest HD: Survival on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Zombie Forest HD: Survival for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Zombie Forest HD: Survival on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Zombie Forest HD: Survival on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Zombie Forest HD: Survival for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Zombie Forest HD: Survival on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Zombie Forest HD: Survival and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Zombie Forest HD: Survival for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Zombie Forest HD: Survival on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Zombie Forest HD: Survival and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Zombie Forest HD: Survival and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Zombie Forest HD: Survival
|App Name||Zombie Forest HD: Survival|
|Update||August 26, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Zombie Forest HD: Survival FAQs, Guide, and Features
By the will of fate, in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, you found refuge inside the tree house. But every day the number of zombies increases, and the food for them is becoming less. The aggressive dead are not averse to regaling with your brains, and no tree will become an obstacle for them. In order to repel the armies of zombies, you have to assemble a group of survivors, arm them and accumulate enough ammunition with supplies. Build animal traps, rainwater filters, defensive fortifications, spikes and saws to kill zombies, craft bullets and upgrade weapons. Go to raids around the district, share resources with your neighbors, meet new partners, collect abandoned resources and supplies. In addition to zombies, you can meet both friendly groups of survivors and gangs of marauders. Agree with them, attack or rob – it’s up to you.
Choose the style of defense that suits you best: point shooting with sniper rifles, indiscriminate automatic rifle fire, or support with shotguns. Will you donate a squad when meeting with marauders or give a fee for the passage? Every working hand is also an extra mouth. Save all certainly will not work!
Planning and rigorous calculation – the key to success! But be prepared for the gifts of fate. At any time, your teammates can leave the group, taking with them a large part of the supplies. The bitten ones can hide their condition until the last moment – as a result, not only they, but also other members of the group may suffer. Wild animals can take away part of the supplies, inept handling of fire can lead to the loss of part of the ammunition, missing canned food can lead to eating disorders and unplanned weekends… But there will be time for pleasant events. Isn’t it nice to live at least one more day?
– 50 types of zombies and survivors;
– 13 types of weapons (pistols, submachine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns);
– protective fortifications (wooden, stone and iron blocks, spikes, circular saws);
– mining facilities (animal traps, rain filters);
– improvement of weapon parameters;
– exchange of resources and weapons;
– procedurally generated raid locations;
– meetings with marauders and neutral groups;
– random events that greatly simplify or complicate survival;
– global table of records;
– the overall level of the game, growing with each death.
– instead of a tree, now the house, with the possibility of building additional rooms;
– the number of people is limited by the number of rooms (2 people per room);
– people and buildings can be freely moved both inside the house and outside;
– protective buildings can be repaired;
– people have experience, levels and improved characteristics;
– the playing field has become wider, now you can swipe it to the left and right;
– added new buildings (fires, fences, fuel generator, electric fence, mine, barbed wire);
– diesel generator may stall;
– added zombie pens;
– the mode of catching zombies in the form of rifle tranquilizers;
– caught zombies can be enhanced by feeding them other zombies;
– caught zombies can be used to attack other people’s camps;
– on the raid map now there are 3 types of locations: destroyed houses, foreign bases and places for catching zombies;
– before attacking bases or destroyed houses, you can first examine them, assessing the chances;
– the exchange is completely redone: now the merchant may have a weapon, the amount of resources is limited and changes every day, you can add several types of resources during the exchange;
– the raid can only be walked once a day, but already in the raid it is possible to change the map;
– the number of actions is not limited to the number of people;
– in the absence of cartridges, people fight off with rifle butts;
– people may not have time to use the first-aid kit;
– if all people die – you lose all weapons, start the game from the first day with the new survivor, but the resources and buildings will remain in place.
– increased game stability;
– minor bugs fixed.
The Zombie Forest HD: Survival is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.